Accident Management UK (RTR UK Ltd) are the Nations Premier Accident Management Company
Working With RTR UK Ltd Accident Management, Choosing Accident Management Solutions over Your Insurance Company. Being Treated as an Individual. The Benefits of Choosing RTR Accident Management UK.
We must never lose focus as to what the main issue is here and that is that we have been involved in a Road Traffic Accident that was not our fault.
We have the right to be treated fairly and compensated for any losses, injuries and inconveniences incurred. Insurance Companies seem to forget this. This is why RTR Accident Management UK is the Company for you.
Insurers -v- RTR Accident Management UK
Our Insurance Companies are there to deal with the situations where we are at fault. Involving them in the situations where we are not at fault only eats into their premiums more. They will help but at a very high cost. Why should it cost if your not at fault? The short answer to that is that it shouldn’t.
Calling RTR Accident Management UK
RTR Accident Management UK
The Compensation Act 2006 provides the statutory framework for the regulation of claims management activities.
1. With (RTR) Accident Management UK you will be treated as an individual and your circumstances will be as important to us as they are to you. Our business is to take care of you and that we do royally.
2. RTR Accident Management UK offer ‘no win no fee agreement’ so clients need not worry about how to fund their claim.
3. We can manage everything all in one – informing insurers, arranging hire and vehicle repairs, medical, completing all forms.
4. We do not charge for every letter/phone call etc
5. We will assist with completing forms and with collating evidence.
6. We will obtain updates on your behalf and call you with any news.
7. We will be upfront providing information about your claim in plain English. If English is not your first language we will endeavour to find someone who can translate for you.
8. With branches throughout the UK we are local to where clients live to help with the personal touch.
9. We can arrange for your claim to be investigated. For example, taking witness statements, taking photographs, assessing your chances of success instead of the client having to do all this themselves.
10. We do not take any money from your compensation.
11. We deal directly with the other party’s insurers, therefore protecting your No Claims Bonus and saving you paying any insurance policy excess.
12. The Department for Constitutional Affairs acts as a regulator to Claims Management Companies and they must have a formal complaints procedure.
13. If we cannot help with your particular circumstances, we will point you in the right direction free of charge.
14. We will only allow your claim to be settled for the amount that it is worth.
15. Many of our employees have legal qualifications.
16. Our employees can act as a go-between between you and your Solicitor so you need never call your Solicitor as we understand that this can be very daunting for some people.
17. Accident Management UK (RTR) will be there for you; providing support throughout your claim from obtaining your instructions to handing over your compensation.
18. We will let you use the repair company of your choice to get the vehicle repairs done. If you choose your own repairer it will not affect your right to a hire vehicle.
(RTR Uk Ltd) Accident Management Uk’s sole focus during this entire process is to ensure your well being and happiness. This focus stays paramount from your 1st phone call to us. Very few people are even aware of Accident Management and even if they were they still go the Insurers route because they are programmed to do so. Most of our clients are second time Non Fault Accident Parties and this needs to change. RTR is the UK’s Leading and Most Trusted Accident Management Company with more than 19 years of Vehicle Recovery and Accident related experience.
RTR UK Ltd Dovecote House Middlecliffe Lane Little Houghton Barnsley South Yorkshire S72 0HW - Company Registration No 5174365 - CRM No 2737 - RTR UK Ltd is Regulated by the Ministry Of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. This website is copyright of RTR UK Ltd - Complaints Procedure
accident assistance | accident management | non-fault accident | vehicle recovery | auto mobile accident | car accident claim | personal injury | car claims | personal injury compensation | insurance claim | personal injury pay outs | vehicle replacement and courtesy cars | rtr accident management | accident management uk